MITS IS SEEKING a full-time Bus Operator
MITS is currently in search of reliable and courteous individuals to provide safe, efficient, and on-time delivery of passengers by means of public transportation.
Requirements of the Career:
- This position requires driving different coaches or vans and works with the public 95% of the work day.
- Individuals must possess a valid Indiana driver’s license and have had no suspensions or revocations during the last three years.
- An on-site 6-week PAID CDL training course will also be required.
- Positions are subject to pre-employment testing, must be at least 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, a high school diploma or GED, and be DRUG FREE.
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting wage (upon completion of training and first day of driving): $19.92
- Excellent benefits* including uniform/show allowance
- *Benefits include: health, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance, PERF retirement, & paid vacation
How to Apply:
Apply in person at MITS, 1300 East Seymour Street, Muncie, Indiana, or online at
MITS is an EEO/AA employer.